The Island serves as the best tour guide. It’s current, comprehensive and indispensable whether you’re in the planning stages or enjoying your island stay.
Visitors and locals alike can:
- Use proximity-based search to explore immediate surroundings
- Access business listings – the island’s most comprehensive and current
- Find the way with Island street maps
- Get quick access to island bus and ferry routes, timetables and fare information
- Check out taxi rates
- Find what you’re looking for with Island Classifieds
- Explore points of interest. A list of favourites has been compiled.
- Get up to speed with Island Essentials. Must have information on everything from the island’s immigration requirements to premise and personal safety tips provided by the Island Police Service.
The majority of content is available offline.